We are looking for multiple candidates with varying experience levels for full-time positions in either Lakewood or Olympia, WA.
The ideal candidate qualifications:
Beyler Consulting, LLC a multi-disciplinary Engineering and Surveying Company is seeking a dynamic leader to manage our Lakewood Office Surveying Department. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level professional with land surveying, business development, and managerial skills looking to further advance their career. This position is to fill the current role of our department manager who is looking to retire. He will be available through the transition and plans to continue working with the company on a support basis.
As the Survey Department Manager, responsibilities will include running day to day
operations, utilization, financial performance and profitability, business development and
marketing, client relationship management, project management, and staff development.
The current department consists of a staff of 10.
The successful candidate will:
Who We Are:
Beyler Consulting is a multi-discipline professional services firm that offers a broad array of
technical services in civil engineering, structural engineering, land surveying, construction
related services, land planning, and project management. But more importantly than what
we provide or what we do, is why and how we work in an environment where the following
core values are alive:
1. The Beyler Consulting compass always points North. We do the right thing, and
we do it with integrity.
2. Build up your work family. We are more than a team, and look for ways to make
each other successful.
3. Conciergineering. (Concierge Service + Engineering) We made up a word that
embodies our desire to provide exceptional service at every level of our firm.
4. Beyler Communication Consulting. Communication IS our middle name!
5. Every spoke is vital to the wheel. Every single employee, regardless of their
position or title, is vital and important to our success.
6. Love what you do. We take pride in our work, and want to create a place that you
will truly enjoy yourself while working hard.
7. Learn, apply, and THRIVE. We encourage our work family to continuously learn,
strive to improve, and grow.
8. Leave things better than you found it. We believe in proactively seeking out
ways to improve processes, procedures, and the environment around us.
9. The Glass is full. We maintain a positive atmosphere and outlook that is
encouraging and contagious.
10.Kindness matters. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai
If the above core values speak to something inside you, then you just might be a Beyler
Leader, and not even know it.
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary & Performance Bonus Compensation packages
• 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Excellent paid time off benefits
• Company matching retirement account
• Flexible work schedule
• Career advancement opportunities
Join our Team:
We hope that if you would like to work in a place that truly values its employees and strive
to live by the above noted values, that you will reach out to us. We pride ourselves in
having created a place to work that makes you smile on your drive in each day! We hope
you will join our work family soon.